Are you tired of waking up at 6 am from the barking of your dog? Does your pet start a plaintive song every time you leave the house and are the neighbors already plotting insidious plans against you? Perhaps your pet often wakes up a child resting during the day? Unfortunately, not always our dogs have innate skills of social etiquette, but everything can be fixed.
Let’s Consider the Reasons
A barking is a demonstration of an excited state and it has several reasons.
- Fear – the pet barks, showing a passive-defensive reaction.
- Excitation. This can be a general concern, protection of the territory, a rapid manifestation of joy – all these circumstances cause the dog’s emotions.
- The game is the most innocuous kind of barking, it’s just a manifestation of a momentary emotion.
How to Solve This Problem?
- Teach your pet “Quiet”, but this does not solve the problem of barking when you leave the house.
- Do not show any reaction to barking, even negative. Your attention is an encouragement.
- Spend more time with the pet – as a rule, yapping about or without, points to complexes associated with insecurity.
- Always control yourself, because your overexcited state only provokes the dog to show emotions.
- Try to socialize your pet.
One of the options is to visit our center and let your dog communicate with congeners. Our professional staff may provide you with a competent advice on how to correct the behavior of your pet. Moreover, you will be able to solve the problem of barking when you are at work if use our daycare service.